Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Power Tools!!

Just got a new power tool today, a Milwaukee 7" Polisher that does multiple speeds from a hardware store in downtown St. Paul, MN called Seven Corners Hardware that is actually an Ace Hardware Store, but on steroids. The store is better than the larger cookie cutter type hardware stores cause the staff there are very helpful and very knowledgeable.

Last month, I picked up a grinder made by Makita in a 4" diameter, it turns out I made a mistake in getting it cause the discs and accessories are harder to find than a 4 1/2" or 5" grinder. So, next month, I hope to get another Milwaukee tool, a 4 1/2" Variable Speed Sander/Grinder.

I've finally finished the full tower case, used the polisher on it and now the finish is very clear where I could get it smooth. I also tried it on my truck after picking up some rubbing compound and was able to get some of the scratches out, I plan to get the right rubbing compound tomorrow and hopefully get the finish glassy.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: