Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Friday, August 22, 2008

You must be wondering...

About the picture I have of myself. Well... here it is... About 10 to 15 years ago, while working as a Assistant Manager for a restaurant, a friend of mine once called me the "Iceman". This was because of my lack of emotion when something would happen. Most people would panic or get upset or whatever (especially when you spill a drink in the lap of a Vice President for a top travel agency)... There were other incidents but each time, I would not panic or show any emotions. So he would call me the "Iceman".

Later on, back in '95 when I worked at a Computer City, another friend formed a group called the TekLoRdz. I had actually suggested the name of the group after watching the series called TekWar. I then took on the Handle of TekBandit, since then, it's stuck with me since. I picked up the image of SubZero from Mortal Kombat because it seemed like a good fit for several reasons I won't go into detail...

I'm looking forward to working on the truck this weekend. I bought new calipers and hope to have them on by the end of the day... I hope it won't take that long to switch them out. Personally, I don't see it taking very long since I used to work on sport bikes when I owned a Yamaha FZR 600. That'll knock that off the list of needed repairs before I can work on the appearance of the truck. I still have to get the brake lines/hoses replaced, the shocks and some real light engine work.

I also want to upgrade my computer again... I'm looking at a new motherboard that will take the new DDR3 memory at a bus speed of 1600 also a new video card with the new PCI-e 2 slot and new joysticks for my flight sims... So much money, so little of it and so little time...

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: