Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Friday, April 11, 2008

Somewhat consistent... but I still hate the snow...

It seems that Winter doesn't want to give up just yet. It's already April and there's still snow with more snow predicted for the weekend. One thing for sure, I'm going to change the fuel filter on my truck no matter what the weather is like.

Within the next 2 weeks, my truck will go from version 92 to 92.A with the parts I'll be getting. I'm also hoping that I'll be finally getting a radio installed so that when I have to drive farther or wait, I'll have something to listen to. Talking about radios, the 3 that I'm looking at all have an Aux. input in the front of the unit. This will allow me to connect my mp3 player without having to use a headset while driving (very dangerous).

I'll also have to pick up some engine cleaner to get the engine cleaner than using Simple Green.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: