Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Car Batteries... Factory 2nd's?

Can't complain about it, so far I don't see any difference between a New battery and a "Factory 2nd" battery. The only difference is the price. For a brand spankin' new battery is about $65.00 and for a "factory 2nd", it was about $35.00 so about half the price. So far the car has started just fine and the only other difference is that the label was removed. The battery looks brand new.

I ended up having to take back the Jump start kit, you would think, if they sell it in Minnesota, they'd make it so that it would withstand the extreme temperatures. Well, a couple of nights ago, I take it out of the car to start it and the insulation on the cable broke exposing the copper wire strands underneath. On top of that, it didn't start the car. So I took it back, only after a week of owning it. The best thing? I got a full refund, which went to getting the new battery.

Tomorrow is exactly 1 week till Christmas Eve. (Just thought I'd throw that in)

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: