Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Have you ever...

Have you ever woke either laughing or crying after a dream? Well, last night (or should I say early this morning), I woke up laughing because of a dream I had. I dreamed that I was trying to clean a bathtub and it was either backed up or someone had fouled up the tub and I was trying to clean it up. Someone that I knew was there and they were using the tub to brush their teeth.

I told them not to do it because it was fouled up but they said it was ok cause the toothpaste they were using would protect them. So while I was trying to clean the tub, Samantha was walking along the edge of the tub while a Siamese cat was trying to threaten me by showing it's claws, it's ears laying down.

The thing that made me laugh was the way the Siamese cat looked, when I woke up, I was laughing... Then about 5 minutes after that, my alarm went off, but I was already awake. Samantha was sleeping on the bean bag and just looked up at me like I was crazy.

So then, that was the way my day started off...

Last night I was looking for the song playing in the teaser for McNamara/Troy: Hollywood, after about an hour, I found out who the artist was, Giant Drag, playing a cover of Chris Issack's Wicked Game. I was also trying to find the song playing at the end of the Season finale of Battlestar Galactica, but right now the only version that is available was recorded directly from the TV.

So I'll keep looking...

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: