Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Forgive me father, but it's been almost a month since...

I guess it's been a while since I last made an entry, although it's been a busy month, Digital Cable, Command and Conquer 3, cleaning up the apartment (and clean I did!). I found things that I haven't seen for a while and also reclaimed a lot of space, throwing out old law enforcement magazines. I'm hoping to move out of there and rent the basement of my friends house, which is in a lot better neighborhood and a lot quieter.

Also, I've been converting movies so that it'll transfer and play on my new media player. Last week I got a silicone skin for it and also a SD Card adapter so that I can transfer pictures from my camera (which I haven't been taking much lately) without having to wait till I get home and move them over to my computer, to the media player. I'm also looking forward to a new monitor, my friend offered to pay for it now and I pay him back later. I'll be getting a Sceptre 22" LCD DVI/VGA Monitor with a 2 ms response time from newegg.com. The current sale price is $248.00.

Next week I'll be gone, but will be back after that. Going to Colorado for a couple of days, I really need to get out of Minnesota for a little while. At least all my past issues are no longer current issues and thats less stress that I needed. I'm still debating on writing what they were, but for now, it's mine and mine alone.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: