Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Saturday, October 02, 2004

What I planned and what actually happened...

Well, today (yesterday), I had set out to get drunk, the original plan was to drink vodka but instead I chose beer. I not sure, but I think the weather has been having a major effect on my mood. The weather today has been really grey and pretty much raining all day. It later turned cold so it may explain a lot.

Sandy and Robert have noticed that I have been losing weight. Although drinking beer tonight will more than likely put back on a couple of pounds that I had lost. For some reason again today I've been having this strange feeling. I don't know what it is but it's been making me feel uneasy. I can't seem to concentrate on anything and I've been feeling uneasy.

I'm deciding, or at least debating on getting a lottery ticket, the powerball jackpot is fairly high up there.

No comments: